Monday 25 March 2013

Where is the heat?

Why, can I ask is it so cold? It's Spring. Mother Nature sort it out!!!!

Because it's cold it's making it difficult to get into spring fashion. I love Spring and I want to wear dresses and skirts and be comfortable without getting frost bite on my nipples!

It looks like I'm going to have to stick to wearing winter clothes. wooly jumpers, hats and scarves at the ready guys.

However, although its still 'winter' out there and I can't wear less clothing, I can wear spring nail varnishes. My favourites at the moment would have to be:

Essie: Go Ginza. Absolutely PERFECT to liven up any outfit. It takes about two coats to come out with the perfect pink. but as everyone knows, Essie Nails are perfect nails.



Essie: Mango Bango. This is more of a statement colour. It's flirty and girly and perfect for when those warm nights finally arrive.


These two nail colours I'm actually living for. I tend to paint my nails when ever possible, and its not as often as I'd like because of work commitments. But I'm female and should act every bit of female that I am.


Stay tuned guys.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the first color so much and I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete